You ever have those days where nothing goes right? And everything that could go wrong does? Those days where you want nothing more than to stay in bed at home tucked up away from the world? Those are the days when you aren’t okay, and for whatever that reason may be it is important to know that everybody has these bad days and that they are in fact okay.
Last year and even last month having these kind of days was a regular occurrence for me, I often found it difficult to find the motivation to do things and I just found myself not enjoying those things I knew that I loved, but that all changed because of these five things that I remember day in and day out:
- Every day is a new day and a new start in which you can forget about the bad day you had yesterday
- Worrying about things will not have an impact on how they turnout, you will only find yourself getting more worked up and stressed out.
- If you can’t physically do something then it’s okay, if you can’t get out of bed that’s okay, if you can’t get yourself into work, that’s also okay. Things happen in life that are out of our control and can often impact massively on our lives leading to these ‘not so good’ days and people understand this
- Your health and wellbeing is ALOT more important than deadlines, work, school, and relationships, always take this into consideration.
- It’s okay to be selfish and think of yourself at times, and make judgements based upon how they will affect you.
These are so simple however they changed my entire outlook on daily life. They’re all little pieces of advice I got given from friends, family, and professionals, but they’re beneficial and they helped me, and I wanted to share them in the hope that they’d benefit you.
Stay strong and stay happy!